Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Entry

To start off, I just want to tell everyone I saw a hawk gloriously and swiftly swoop down and murder a squirrel with its fierce talons today on the way to the gym.  It was incredible. 


This blog is mostly out there for my Parents, and family to read, so to Mom, Dad, Josh/Kelly/Ellie, Jake/Andrea/Gabe/?, and other various family members out there... this is for all of you.

It will be random, it will be sporadic, it will be  AWESOME.
(p.s. Yes, that is how you spell sporadic, I'm just that smart, look it up.)


You'll probably be reading a good bit of sarcasm, so be aware of that and be prepared not to take much of this seriously at all... If necessary I'll set a 'sarcasm alert' at the top of the post.

So, since I don't really keep regular phone contact today with you guys, I figure this is an easy, convenient way to update you on what I really do up here in beautiful beautiful Clemson.

For example, today, I took a test in my Stat class, and I'm pretty sure I haven't had an easier test since my last 'spelling' test.

I came back to my apartment played a couple video games, watched Aladdin on Disney and then went and got my toe looked at which has Paronychia, (I'll save that story for another post)

afterwards I did a little schoolwork, and went to the gym, came back and started writing this post, 

Tonight will be a boring night, TV and studies because I have an 8 o'clock class tomorrow, which is just awful.  

That's it for now, I may update later, but I need a shower cause I kind of smell from my workout today.

-Cody


2 comments: